Card Punching Machines OR Time recorders (as they are called) were the evolution of time attendance systems in corporate world. The first machines were mechanical; big machines, heavy duty. Later technology progressed and machines became electronic & then mechatronic. Even with computerization & today’s biometric age, Time Recorders are used for Time Attendance solutions.
Each individual user is assigned a printed monthly time card which he/she inserts in machine at any given time. The machine prints the current date, time on the prescribed slot. Some machines can be programmed for shift timings & they will print in separate color if card is inserted beyond approved shift timings.
- Electronic time recorders are primarily used for Time Attendance solutions
- At the end of the month, the cards are used for calculating the payroll
- The simplicity of machinery makes it good option for labor intensive companies and/or where computerized environment is not present
- Limton is the authorized partner in Pakistan for world’s best Electronic Time Recorder manufacturers, for all sales & after-sales support.
- Limton pioneered Time Attendance systems in Pakistan based on Mechanical Time Recorders, and later introduced the Electronic & then Mechatronic time recorders
- Limton’s installed Time Recorders are working in numerous organizations even after many years of use
- Limton has successfully installed & supported/supporting 1000s of Time Recorders to various organizations across Pakistan.
- Limton has complete parts & services, repair center, onsite support infrastructure for Time Recorders