Hand Geometry is one of the most innovative & accurate forms of biometric identification, used for Time Attendance & Access Control solutions. It is also the most established & widely used biometric technology, being actively used worldwide for over 20 years now.
Hand Geometry measures and analyzes unique characteristics of a human hand for identification or verification purposes. It does NOT read fingerprints or palm prints rather it reads the size and shape of a person’s hand, taking over 90 measurements of the hand’s length, width, thickness, surface area and translating that information into a digital template. Storing hand templates as mathematical values, it makes it difficult for any fraud or spoof by 3rd party devices.
Hand Geometry machines typically take less than 1 second to verify a hand during attendance / access transaction.
These machines can be used standalone for Time Attendance & when used with flap barriers, turnstiles, etc. these machines can provide a total security solution for the organization.
HandPunch – HP3000 brings the accuracy and convenience of biometric technology that can be used from coal mines to clean rooms.
- Hand Geometry machines are most suitable for Time Attendance and Access Control solutions.
- They can also be used for various other solutions where biometric identification/verification is required; e.g. salary disbursement, canteen management, social services, etc.
- The reliability of technology makes it suitable for factories, offices, banks, hospitals, etc.
- Where the reliability of other biometric technologies can be affected due to various challenges; like poor fingerprints, dirty hands/fingers, rugged nature of work, face recognition challenges, etc. Hand Geometry can be the best answer to an organization’s requirements.
- There are multiple models under Hand Geometry technology and each suits a certain set of requirements.
- Limton is the authorized partner in Pakistan for Hand Geometry manufacturer, for all sales & after-sales support
- Limton pioneered Time Attendance & Access Control solutions based on Hand Geometry Technology, in Pakistan
- Limton has successfully installed & supported/supporting 1000s of Hand Geometry terminals to various organizations across Pakistan
- Limton has its own developed & matured (over years) software for Time Attendance & Access Control (also including HR profiling, leave management & approvals modules), which successfully integrates with all Hand Geometry terminals
- Limton has its in-house development team that can develop customized applications to successfully integrate Hand Geometry systems in specific work environment
- Limton has complete parts & services, repair center, onsite support infrastructure for Hand Geometry machines