Flap barriers are also known as speed gates, speedstiles and optical turnstiles. They are aesthetic, waist height pedestrian barriers usually with toughened glass or acrylic wings; used for lane/queue management, badge management, visitor management and restricting unauthorized individuals. Flap barriers can be integrated with Biometric / RFID systems to become a fool-proof Time attendance & Access control solution; recording authorized IN/OUT transactions and restricting unauthorized entries.
Flap barriers have various combinations available in their operating modes; having narrow/standard/wide lane options, uni-directional/bi-directional, single/double and normally open/closed options.
The aesthetics of flap barriers make them a popular choice in different organizations for their entry & exit passages of the buildings.
- Flap Barriers are suited for applications requiring ultra-high-speed access and medium levels of security
- Flap Barriers are aesthetic access control solution, Used extensively in factories, office receptions, banks, airports, railways & other terminals, colleges/universities, health clubs, libraries
- When integrated with Biometric / RFID systems, Flap Barriers can provide a complete Time Attendance & Access Control solution
- There are different types of Flap Barrier which can be used in different situations and under specific requirements
- Limton is the authorized partner in Pakistan for world’s leading Flap Barriers manufacturers, for all sales & after-sales support
- Limton has successfully installed & supported/supporting many installations of Flap Barrier to various organizations across Pakistan
- Limton has complete parts & services, repair center, onsite support infrastructure for Full Height Turnstile
- Limton has its own developed & matured (over years) software for Time Attendance & Access Control (also including HR profiling, leave management & approvals modules), which successfully integrates with attendance terminals & security barriers to give one-window solution