Multi-Biometric machines have two or more biometric technologies combined into a single unit, mostly used for Time Attendance and Access Control solutions.
There are several multi-biometric machines being designed & used globally, however the most popular choice remains Fingerprint + Face Recognition combined into a single unit. Such terminals provide convenience of use through Fingerprint / Face Recognition & even RFID.
Multi-biometric systems overcome the challenges where one single technology may not work. Organizations can then assign separate mode or a combination mode to mark their attendance & access on the machines.
Each of the biometric technology within a multi-biometric system usually operates as per its own pre-requisites & results.
- Multi-Biometric technology is mostly used for Time Attendance and Access Control solutions.
- They can also be used for various other solutions where biometric identification/verification is required; e.g. salary disbursement, canteen management, social services, etc.
- To increase level of security, these systems can be installed in high security areas where multiple biometric verification can be implemented for authorized access, e.g. Vaults, Data Centers, Cash rooms, etc.
- Limton is the authorized partner in Pakistan for world’s leading Multi-Biometric manufacturers, for all sales & after-sales support
- Limton pioneered Time Attendance & Access Control solutions based on Multi-Biometric Technology, in Pakistan
- Limton has successfully installed & supported/supporting 100s of Multi-Biometric terminals to various organizations across Pakistan
- Limton has its own developed & matured (over years) software for Time Attendance & Access Control (also including HR profiling, leave management & approvals modules), which successfully integrates with all Multi-Biometric terminals
- Limton has its in-house development team that can develop customized applications to successfully integrate Multi-Biometric systems in specific work environment
- Limton has complete parts & services, repair center, onsite support infrastructure for Multi-Biometric machines